For New Families
EAP serves children of all ages and ability levels across the autism spectrum. Here are the steps to begin receiving services through EAP.
- Request an Intake Packet by calling our Intake Coordinator at (888) 227-7212 or completing our Intake Request Form here.
- Complete the intake forms and return along with copies of recent evaluations.
- Once we receive your intake information, we will call you to schedule an Initial Workshop.
All new families start with an initial workshop which consists of assessing your child’s current level of functioning, prescribing the appropriate set of programs for your child to begin treatment, and interactively training you and your team of line therapists.
Anyone who will be working directly with your child should attend the initial workshop. Your workshop leader will demonstrate and explain the teaching procedures of each program and show team members how to record data.
After you and your child’s team have gone through this interactive hands-on workshop, they will have the training and information to successfully continue your child’s program until it is time for your next Early Autism Project follow-up visit.
Additionally, you can contact Anna Bullard, Parent Liaison and Director of Outreach and Advocacy for information and help with the following:
- General parent support
- Questions about state and federal advocacy
- Questions about advocacy for insurance and Medicaid coverage
- Questions about autism support group in your area